News and Events
New exciting facilities – improving Atkinson
Posted on: 22 June 2016
We constantly strive to improve the living environment for our residents by implementing new facilities which will enhance the experiences of the children and young people in our care.
There are several facility projects currently underway, the aim is complete them all by the summer. These include:
- new outdoor playground and multi-purpose sports track
- self contained living environment which includes, lounge, bedroom and garden
- two new lounges and life skill areas
- new windows and doors in living areas
- new outside seating area for education and social purposes.